Do you have time and talent to contribute to the
As a non-profit organization, we rely on our members and volunteers for our events and projects. Volunteering is a great way to get involved, meet other people within our community, and have fun!
Examples of volunteer positions include:
- Haus and grounds maintenance with monthly Saturday morning crew
- Food (kitchen prep, cashiering, serving, etc.)
- Library (check in, adding materials to circulation, etc.)
Represent German Culture at the Festival of Nations!
May 2-5, 2013
The GAI will again operate the German café and cultural booth at this year's Festival of Nations celebration. This four-day event requires help from more than 100 volunteers and is held at the St. Paul RiverCentre. It is a great opportunity to meet new GAI friends and share quality time with some old ones. Volunteer positions include:
- Culture Booth: talking with visitors about German culture and language
- Café: food preparation and service
- Shuttle: driving volunteers to and from the RiverCentre
To volunteer or for more information, please email Julie Elias, our Events and Volunteer Coordinator, or call 651.206.2642.